Harry Gregg Foundation Youth League 2020-21 season, team entry.
Initial actions required by existing or NEW clubs, when expressing interest in entering teams for the 2020-21 HGFYL/SSGC season.
* Clubs must complete and submit an expression of interest form which can be requested at firstname.lastname@example.org. This will include the contact details of a nominated “Club Admin”.
A form has already been sent to the existing club admins.
-For larger clubs we will accept two nominated Club admins 1x 11 aside teams, 1x SSGC teams
These persons will be the communication link for the season between clubs and the HGFYL Admin team, on all matters.
Please note we will not be drawn into communicating with 100’s of individual team coaches or parents, many with individual and varying views and opinions.
* All relevant parties within your club should be made aware of who their “Club Admin” is, their role and responsibilities.
* Club Admins should email the completed form to email@example.com by July 18th 2020.
HGFYL: 11 aside divisions (Under 13-17)
SSGC: 7 aside (Under 8-10), 9 aside (Under 11-12)
Please note this expression of interest is not a guaranteed team entry. This will only be confirmed when all required administration and registration criteria is met.
-11 aside divisions will strictly be limited to 1 team per club at all age groups.
-Given the expected requests for entry volumes across all age groups and SSGC pitch restrictions, we may have to restrict and prioritise entry to certain age groups.
* Club admins will be expected to oversee the online KlubFunder, Club and League registration process.
*Each club will be asked to submit the details of a nominated “Child Welfare Officer”. Your clubs should now start sourcing someone if you do not currently have one in place, that holds the required qualifications prior to a possible late August / early September kick off, COVID-19 lock down restrictions permitting.
-This role will be to ensure all child protection criteria is adhered to throughout the season, including assurances that all club coaches and volunteers will complete or hold the required child protection/access NI certifications.
- Each team entered should have as a minimum, a Level 1 coach listed who is child protection and first aid trained and Access NI checked.
Registration/ Entry fees are currently under review with a mind to reflect last seasons incompletion.
Further details and instructions on team entry and registration will be supplied via the “Club Admins” on receipt of the details requested above!
25 Views - Last updated: 17/10/21